Our Mission:Founded in 1999, the Huntingtown Youth Club is a non-profit independent, community-based, organization dedicated to youth development. Our mission is to enhance the well-being and develop the potential of its members, their families and ou
ANNUAL BOARD MEETING – December 30, 2019
Meeting opened at 6:37pm at Mexico Restaurant
Board Members –
Andre Jones, President
Sean Queen, Vice President
Tara Grim, Secretary
Dayna Lusby, Treasurer
Patrick Parise, Football Commissioner
Nicki Daniels, Cheer Commissioner
Bill Elliott, Equipment Manager
Voting Members –
Shannon Gatens, Katelynn Hall, Kelsey Strong
• Annual Board Meeting (Closed) BOD & Voting Members Only
• Dayna Presented Treasurer's Report & collected checks
• Andre presented President's Report.
• Meeting attendance: all Board members should be attending all meetings when possible as required per club bylaws.
• Discussed need for additional board members/volunteers due to club's continued and pending growth.
• Discussed upcoming expenses for 2020.
• Discussed player requirements/boundaries for tackle football.
• Pat presented Football Report and update on club shed to be located at Marley Run.
• Nicki presented Cheer Report.
• Board discussed and agreed upon Fundraising Coordinator along with potential fundraising events for 2020.
• Meeting adjourned at 8:06 p.m.